knitting, crocheting, accessories, various stuff

Friday, May 8, 2009

Steve still


And I woke up to this this morning when I was letting the dogs out....... He's such an idiot. He was painting something on the other side of the sign. The A.D.A. wants Keith to take a picture of it and told him to take 3 steps on the other side, but when we went out to do it, Steve was home so we'll do it another time. And since the D.A.'s office told us to, we're protected about trespassing onto his property. AND the D.A. says I/we have their full support if I feel the need to 'protect' myself/ourselves.
I'm posting this stuff to give people an idea of what kind of nutjobs are out there, but also if something happens to my computer, camera, memory cards, etc., this will still give us a record of photos.

1 comment:

  1. My LORD, hon! I've been reading your saga of your neighbor! What a CREEPSHOW that guy is! I'll be praying for you that things get better. and it sure sounds like little Dusty would be far better off with YOU!!

    ReplyDelete