knitting, crocheting, accessories, various stuff

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lazy Day


Talk about a lazy day. Me and the dog haven't done much but lay around. I got up and got started on some stuff and he's still laying around. Keith is in a certification class for a CCW license and William is milling around antique and thrift stores in town.

I'm working on getting my samples out for the next PhatFiber box. Planning my trip with William to Tunica, MS next week to see my parents. Keith gets to stay home and take a firefighter training class on using a chainsaw to cut wood/trees 'under stress'. At first I thought 'well, he's cut down trees and after the ice storm there were plenty to cut up so he knows how to do it', but when he was talking to the firechief he mentioned that there were several that cracked on him so it wouldn't hurt to take the course. And I remember seeing several trees that 'flew up' after getting cut and some of the ice weight coming off them, so I can understand it now.

Not really a lot going on here so I'll get back to my samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment